Benefits of Prebiotics
The benefits of prebiotics and probiotics would not have the credibility they do now without the extensive medical research that has occurred over the past 15 years. Indeed, it is precisely these well-documented articles in the medical literature that demonstrated the health benefits of prebiotics and encouraged Jackson GI Medical to come into this groundbreaking field.
The story, so far, is simply dramatic.
The colon, instead of being the waste organ — which is what was once taught in medical school — is instead a robust major health organ. It is powered by the thriving bacteria factory which itself is nourished by the prebiotic fibers that we ingest.
What Do We Know Now About the Health Benefits of Prebiotics?
- Increase of calcium and magnesium absorption
- Stronger bones, increased bone density
- Enhanced and strengthened immune system
- Reduced blood triglyceride levels
- Better-controlled weight and appetite due to healthy gut hormonal changes
- Increased “good” bacteria in the gut – most important of all
- Concomitant decrease in the “bad,” unwanted bacteria in the gut
- Reduced abnormal bacterial leakage through the gut wall, otherwise known as “leaky gut” syndrome
- Improved bowel regularity
- May reduce intestinal infections
- May reduce inflammation in the colon walls
- Reduced or cessation of smelly flatus smell
There is even an early study in rats that indicates a 30% increase in length of survival!
Well, you see the big picture. Eating well with the health benefits prebiotics provide — in addition to the right foods — might make a big difference in your life in many ways. Take advantage of the proven health benefits associated with prebiotics by adding Prebiotin to your daily routine, order Prebiotin now to receive free shipping!