Affiliations & Resources
Prebiotin is connecting with organizations and professionals in a meaningful way. Under Affiliations, we list only those who have agreed to be listed and with whom we have an established relationship.
Disclaimer: An Affiliation however does not necessarily translate into any endorsement of Prebiotin products by the organization, unless otherwise stated.
PLF Writes Guest Blog for Prebiotin http://peggyfoundation.org/
Christian John Lillis and Liam Lillis, co-founders of the Peggy Lillis Foundation, recently wrote a guest blog post for Prebiotin. PLF was proud to have Prebiotin as a Gala sponsor and supporter of the mission to build a nationwide C. diff awareness movement by educating the public, empowering advocates, and shaping policy.
Learn more about the Peggy Lillis Foundation and their story on our blog here!
RESOURCES FOR YOU:
Disclaimer: The following are provided so that you can connect with organizations and information that may help you find out more, or which advocate for various conditions and diseases. Prebiotin’s listing of these does not imply or claim any affiliation with them, nor an endorsement of any kind for our products, nor our endorsement of any of their particular claims or information.
- ACA American Cancer Society
- ADA American Diabetes Association
- AGA American Gastroenterological Association
- AHA American Heart Association
- American Museum of Natural History – Meet Your Microbiome
- American Society for Microbiology
- AND Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Beyond Celiac
- BCRF Breast Cancer Research Foundation
- BBWCA Brain & Body Wellness Center
- CCFA Crohns & Colitis Foundation of America
- CDC Centers for Disease Control
- CTCA Cancer Treatment Centers of America
- FDA Food and Drug Administration
- IFFGD International Foundation for Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Institute for Functional Medicine
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Disease
- NIH National Institutes of Health
- National Kidney Foundation
This is not a comprehensive list of resources, however if you have a relevant organization or association that you would like for us to consider adding, please contact us at: https://www.prebiotin.com/contact-us/
Note that we do not include blog sites, as often those are opinion-oriented and not strictly science-based links.