Prebiotin Heart Health
Prebiotin Heart Health reduces cholesterol by the action of psyllium and oat bran on the gut. Triglycerides may also be reduced. Prebiotin also confers other health benefits such as calcium absorption and enhanced immunity.
Prebiotin-Heart Health is lightly flavored with natural vanilla and sweetened with stevia. It is low in calories and fat free. It comes in a 30 serving jar with a convenient measured serving scoop. See How to Take for specific usage instructions
Prebiotin-Heart Health adds to the triglyceride-fighting power of Prebiotics by including two more proven Cholesterol fighters*.
Prebiotin – Heart Health contains:
- Oligofructose-Enriched-Inulin Prebiotic Fiber; Triglyceride Reduction, Blood Pressure Control
- Oat Bran – Cholesterol Reduction*
- Psyllium – Cholesterol Reduction*
Unlike ordinary prebiotics such as Inulin or FOS, OEI ensures that Prebiotin Heart Health nourishes beneficial bacteria throughout the colon.
Benefits of Prebiotin-Heart Health
Research shows Prebiotin:
- Reduces Triglycerides
- Reduces Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Controls Appetitie and Weight
- Reduces Colon Polyp and Cancer Factors
- Increases Calcium Absorption
- Increases Good Colon Bacteria
- Enhances the Immune System
- Improves Bowel Regularity
- Increases Bone Density
- Reduces Allergies and Asthma
- Decreases Flatus Smell
Manufactured in the U.S.A. in an FDA-inspected, GMP-certified facility.
Jackson GI Medical, Makers of Prebiotin, suggest you consider Prebiotin – Heart Health if your
area of concern is:
- Better Digestive Health
- Nourishing Beneficial Bacteria
- Enhancing a Probiotic Supplement
- Enhancing Immunity
- Family History of Heart Disease
- Heart Disease
*Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 7g of Psyllium and/or 2g of Oat Bran may reduce the risk of heart disease. One serving of Prebiotin-Heart Health provides 4 grams of Oat Bran and 3.5 grams of Psyllium.