Prebiotin Supplements for Bowel Regularity
Prebiotin Regularity supplements promote digestive regularity, support digestive health, immunity, bone density and calcium absorption by nourishing beneficial bacteria. It gives your diet a generous boost of fiber too!
Prebiotin Regularity supplements offer a full-spectrum prebiotic (Oligofructose-Enriched-Inulin, or OEI). Unlike ordinary prebiotics such as Inulin or FOS, OEI ensures that Prebiotin nourishes beneficial bacteria throughout the colon. OEI is also the most researched prebiotic, used in many university and clinical studies.
Prebiotin – Regularity Contains:
- Prebiotic Fiber - Support of Colon Health
- Wheat Bran – Soft, Bulky Stool*
- Psyllium – Soft, Bulky Stool*
Prebiotin Regularity is lightly flavored with natural vanilla. It comes in a 30-serving jar with a convenient measured serving scoop. See How to Take for specific dosage information.
Benefits of Prebiotin Regularity
Research shows Prebiotin:
- Improves bowel regularity
- Increases good colon bacteria
- Enhances the Immune System
- Reduces Triglycerides
- Controls Appetite and Weight
- Reduces Colon Polyp and Cancer Factors
- Enhances Calcium Absorption and Increase Bone Density
- Reduces Allergies and Asthma
- Decreases Flatus Smell
Manufactured in the U.S.A. in an FDA-inspected, GMP-certified facility.
Jackson GI Medical, Makers of Prebiotin, suggest you consider Prebiotin Regularity if your
area of concern is:
- Improving Bowel Regularity
- Better Digestive Health
- Nourishing Beneficial Bacteria
- Enhancing a Probiotic Supplement
- Enhancing Immunity
- Chronic Constipation
- Hard Stool
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome*
Please note that Prebiotin Regularity is NOT Gluten-Free. It contains wheat bran, which has gluten. All our Prebiotic Fiber and Bone Health supplements are gluten free.
For other areas of health concern, including gluten-free Irritable Bowel Syndrome prebiotic supplements, please consider Prebiotin – Prebiotic Fiber, Prebiotin Bone Health or Prebiotin – Heart Health.
*May be more effective in Constipation-Dominant IBS.