Prebiotin Weight Management
60 Servings - 246g - 30 Day Supply at Full Dosage Recommended for Weight Management
Prebiotin Weight Management – 4.1g
Prebiotin Weight Management is Prebiotin at higher dosages. Higher fiber daily, 8 to 12 grams and more, should be part of every standard weight loss program. The reason is that virtually all overweight people have a bad bacterial mix in the colon. This is called dysbiosis. When dysbiosis is present in the gut, here is what happens:
- The unwanted bad bacteria in the gut make twice the number of calories that the good bacteria do
- Leaky gut allows toxins into the blood, which promote weight gain
- Blood sugar control is more difficult
- In the blood, the hunger hormone rises and fullness (satiety) hormones fall
Prebiotin Weight Management acts to favorably reverse these unwelcome changes in the gut and body. The higher dosage of fiber helps to control appetite and suppress hunger. This prebiotic supplement belongs in every weight loss program because almost all overweight people have bad gut bacteria. Prebiotin WM will fix your gut, while helping to keep the pounds off!
The Science behind weight management dysbiosis and prebiotics is now very strong. We know that...
- The dysbiosis in overweight people results in far more calories being made by the bad colon bacteria than the good ones.
- Prebiotin Weight Management increases satiety or fullness, reducing appetite and hunger.
- Energy pods are created (short chain fatty acids) which promotes leanness by reducing fat deposits in the body.
- No other product has this type of strong science support.
Benefits of Prebiotin Weight Management
- Blood sugar control is better and there is less insulin resistance.
- Inflammation in the gut and body is reduced.
- A predominance of good bacteria in the gut makes fewer calories than when bad bacteria are predominant.
- Prebiotics increase the release of beneficial hormones to give you an earlier sense of fullness when you eat.
- A leaky gut is corrected and the passage of toxins and other unwanted materials into the blood is slowed down or stopped.
- Week One: 1/2 scoop taken once a day for 1 week.
- Week Two: 1/2 scoop taken twice a day, at least 6 hours apart, for 1 week.
- Week Three: 1 level scoop in the AM and 1/2 scoop in the PM for 1 week.
- Week Four and Ongoing: 1 level scoop twice or more a day, at least 6 hours apart.
Prebiotin WM is designed to be used with every weight loss or obesity treatment program. Our prebiotic formula is all natural and dissolves easily in any liquid or food. Remember, Prebiotin weight managment is just plain Prebiotin taken at higher dosages.
Prebiotin prebiotic fiber can be mixed in any food or liquid, hot or cold. (Hot or room temperature preferred). Put it in any beverage, sprinkle it on your food, the options are limited only to your imagine, since there is very little taste with our plain Prebiotin. When dissolved it is barely perceptible, if at all.
4 grams (1 scoop) is the minimum recommended dosage. We advise starting out slow, 1 or 2 grams at most, and work up to between 4 - 8 grams over time. If weight management benefits are what you are looking for, 8 - 12 grams, or more per day is the level you need to be working up to and maintaining. Our clinical studies all use approx. 16 grams per day in their research. Gov't recommended levels of fiber in our diets daily are between 25 and 35 grams approx. for women and men. If we don't get enough basic fiber in our diets through our food, Prebiotin is the BEST way to get that added fiber, while also providing the highest quality prebiotic fiber available, to benefit your good gut health.
At the higher levels, you would certainly want to spread your intake out across different times of the day, but there are no rules as to when and how you take it. Try to be consistent with the timing each day, as your good bacteria will look forward to being fed daily. There are no concern of interactions with food and other medications, and if you take a good quality probiotic, take Prebiotin at the same time to provide the food that probiotic bacteria needs to grow. But otherwise its all up to you and what works for you.